Affiliate marketing is a performance-based advertising method where businesses pay a commission on conversions to an affiliate. Essentially, an affiliate earns money by promoting and selling other people's products, just without holding any stock, having to fulfill orders, or deal with customer services. Sales are tracked via affiliate links to enable commissions to be calculated.
4 sections • 16 lectures • 17h 2m total length
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- Affiliate Marketing for Business Owners
- Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers and vLoggers
- Quick Tips for Making Money from Home
- Working on Affiliate Marketing Networks
- Best Networks for Maximising Revenue
- Best Networks Based on products to sell
- Top Paying Networks
- Affiliate Marketing Softwares
- Direct and Indirect Channels in Affiliate marketing